TENANT FIND SERVICE:
- Provide a rental valuation of your property and advise on how to maximise your rental value
- Marketing your property on the portals as well as social media
- Email and SMS marketing to active database of tenants
- Obtaining a Holding Deposit (1 weeks rent) which demonstrates both the Landlord and the Applicant's commitment to enter in an agreement subject to contract and references
- Obtaining references for the Tenant(s) and Guarantor(s) as applicable these include employment/ income check, Landlord check, Credit check and right to rent to check (Please refer to the Landlord fees for more information)
- Creating and arranging the tenancy agreement to be signed by both parties, these are created electronically and are all signed via electronic signatures
- Arranging for an Inventory at the property (Please refer to the Landlord fees for more information)
- Collecting the first instalment of rent from the Tenant(s)
- Collecting the deposit from Tenant(s) (5 weeks rent)
- Registering the deposit with the DPS (Please refer to the Landlord fees for more information)
- Providing you with a rental statement for the first instalment of rent paid by the Tenant
- Negotiating any renewal of the tenancy at the end of the fixed term or during a periodic agreement (Commissions and fees are applicable)
9.6% of rent (inc VAT)
Renewal fee years 1-2 6% of rent (inc VAT)
Renewal fee for year 3 onwards 3% of rent (inc VAT)
RENT COLLECTION SERVICE:
- This service includes all 'Tenant Find Services' in addition to the below
- Arranging for the Tenant(s) to set up a standing order payable to Collins Sarwar Estates on your behalf
- Arranging for the Tenant(s) to make regular payments in accordance with their tenancy agreement
- Chasing up any late rental payments from the Tenant and liaising with the Landlord on this matter
- You will have access to our 'my area' page on www.collins-sarwar.com on here you will be able to see all information relating to your property. All compliance certificates, all tenancy agreements.
- You will get login details to see your monthly statements.
12% of rent (inc VAT)
£120.00 annual renewal (inc VAT)
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE
- Our fully managed service includes all services provided in our tenant find and rent collection services as well as the following below
- Arranging all legally required compliance documents (Gas, EPC, electrical safety certificates) on your behalf and these will be logged onto our system with expirations reminders to both Agent and Landlord. (please refer to landlord fees for more information)
- Transfer of utilities: we will transfer all utility bills to the new tenant's name and make them aware of the date they moved in. This includes informing the council of any void periods.
- Management visits: we will conduct a management visit every 6 months, this will ensure that the tenants are abiding by the tenancy and are not in breach of any of the clauses. Management visits will be conducted with full photographic evidence and a written report will be sent to the landlord.
- Maintenance: we have a full maintenance team available at any hour of any day, they will ensure that all routine maintenance work is done & emergency work is carried out up to a value of £300.00 inc VAT without the consent of the Landlord.
- Dealing with tenancy matters: we will deal with all tenant related issues and queries throughout the duration of the tenancy alongside all day to day questions.
- Check out: at the end of the tenancy, the inventory clerk will check the inventory and schedule of conditions. We will then advise you on any deductions we feel appropriate to be taken of the deposit. (please refer to landlord fees for more information)
- Serving of section 21 or notice to quit served at no additional cost (please refer to landlord fees for more information)
- Boiler,Plumbing&ElectricalEmergencyCoverisincludedwithinourfullymanaged service - Terms set out in separate agreement to be signed by the landlord.
- Rent guarantee policy can be arrange on behalf of the landlord (please refer to landlord fees for more information)
16.8% of rent (inc VAT)
£120.00 annual renewal (inc VAT)
PREMIUM MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Our premium service includes all of our other services plus additional benefits making it the best value for money property management service offered locally.
- Gas & EPC will be done on your behalf and at no additional cost
- Electrical safety certificates will be arranged for you (please refer to landlord fees for more information)
- Rent guarantee policy included at no additional cost (including legal fee's)
- Management visits: we will conduct a management visit after the initial 3 months of the tenancy, after the first visit it will then be decided on the appropriate time for the next visit these will range from every 3 - 6 months depending on our findings in the first inspection. This will ensure that the tenants are abiding by the tenancy and are not in breach of any of the clauses. Management visits will be conducted with full photographic evidence and a written report will be sent to the landlord.
- Property video tours - these will be sent to prospective tenants as well as published on our website and social media platforms.
- Serving of section 21 or notice to quit served at no additional cost
19.2% of rent (inc VAT)
£120.00 annual renewal (inc VAT)
LANDLORD SCHEDULE OF FEES:
Pre tenancy referencing fees for Landlord:
£20.00 per working tenant or permitted occupier named on the AST agreement (inc right to rent check)
Start of tenancy fees:
Deposit registration with the DPS: £24.00 (let only, other services are free)
Licensing applications (selective license, HMOS): £180.00
Landlord withdrawal fee (to cover the costs associated with the marketing, advertising and tenancy start up should the landlord pull out after satisfactory references have been obtained): £200.00
Key cutting: Cost of the key plus £5.00 fee for up to 3 keys.
Pre Tenancy / Post tenancy clean:
1 Bedroom: £220.00
2 Bedroom: £250.00
3 Bedroom: £300.00
4 Bedroom: £350.00
5 Bedroom: £400.00
During Tenancy Fees:
Serving of a section 21 Notice or a notice to quit: £120.00 (included in our premium manage- ment service)
Arranging for further quotes after the initial two provided within our service (for works over £250.00): £50.00
Fee for arranging refurbishment or building work contracts for works over £1000.00: 10% of the total net value of the contractor's invoice.
End of tenancy fees:
Tenancy dispute fee: £100.00 (will not apply if you are re letting your property with Collins Sar- war Estates)
Court attendance fee: £60.00 per hour
1 Bedroom: £120.00 unfurnished /£125.00 furnished
2 Bedroom: £130.00 unfurnished / £145.00 furnished
3 Bedroom: £150.00 unfurnished / £165.00 furnished
4 Bedroom: £180.00 unfurnished / £195.00 furnished
5 Bedroom: £200.00 unfurnished/ £215.00 furnished
Check out fees:
1 bedroom: £100.00
2 bedroom: £110.00
3 bedroom: £130.00
4 bedroom: £160.00
5 bedroom: £180.00
Legal certificates and compliance fees:
Gas safety certificate (2 appliances): £78.00
EPC certificate: From £78.00
PAT Testing (up to 10 appliances): £80.00
Studio - 2 Bed: £180.00
3 Bedroom +: £240.00
legionella report risk assessment: From £120.00
Smoke Alarm: £75.00 installation plus £20.00 per alarm
Carbon Monoxide alarm: £50.00 installation plus £25.00 per alarm
Tenancy related fees:
HMRC return for non resident Landlord: £100.00
Additional property inspection: £100.00
*please note all prices are inclusive of vat